Eggless Wheat Cake
|Eggless Wheat Cake|
- 1 and 3/4 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 and 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- Mix the flour, salt and baking soda and sieve together to ensure even mixing.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease an 8" round cake pan with oil and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, oil, water, lemon juice and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add the tutti frutti and mix.
- Add the flour in 2 bathes and gently fold the mixture until the batter shows no trace of flour. Don't overmix or overbeat.
- Quickly pour this batter into the greased cake pan.
- Immediately place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake at 180 degree C for 30 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool down for 15 minutes and then invert.
- Let it cool down and cut into pieces.